- The Chamber group insurance program was developed for Chambers of Commerce throughout Canada as a benefit to offer their members. There was a genuine need, for small to medium sized businesses in particular, to be able to offer their employees, and in fact themselves, the benefits of medical, dental, life, long term disability and travel insurance at a reasonable cost. Contact Erin at Alta Vista Planning Partners to discuss your individual needs.
- Through the membership of SEGBAY Chamber of Commerce, the Canadian Chamber of Commerce offers many benefits such as an Esso fuel discount and partnerships with UPS and First Data Merchant Services. Visit the Canadian Chamber’s website to fully explore these benefits!
- Business After 5 – An after work social activity for members hosted by another member at their place of business. This is a tremendous opportunity for members to get together and network, as well as learn more about products and services offered by other businesses in our area.
- Business Achievement Awards and Annual General Meeting – The receipt of a Business Achievement Award is highly regarded in the business community. Members have the opportunity to nominate themselves or another business throughout the year. It is not necessary to be a Chamber Member to receive an award.
- This annual golf tournament is in support of The Georgian Bay General Hospital Foundation and Wendat Seniors Programs.
- Including print media ads, website ads, Billboard signs, social media marketing and more! Visit our Marketing Opportunities page for more information!
- The program is designed to encourage local shopping, save members money and stimulate networking. Through the use of this website and our Member Plus App, you can market discounts, sales and features directly to other Chamber members.