SEGBAY Chamber of Commerce assists local businesses and charities by providing import marketing opportunities to reach both local residents and visitors alike. Our marketing opportunities include:
- Business brochures distributed in our Information Kiosk at the Port Severn Travel Plaza;
- Ad space in our annual Business Directory and Visitor Guide, with distribution of 12,000 copies locally, and to information centers across Ontario.
- Ad space on our annual full colour map of Southeast Georgian Bay. This popular map showcases the communities in our area along the Highway 400 corridor, and makes it easier for tourists and others to find our member businesses and local service groups.
- Online presence with NEW interactive website, website ads (coming soon!) and social media marketing through Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Roadside Business Signs – we maintain 4 large billboard-style roadside signs, showcasing our member businesses. These signs are located at high-traffic locations on Honey Harbour Road, Port Severn Road North at the Bressette Homestead, Exit 153 Port Severn Road South, and at White’s Falls Road.
- Ad opportunities in our partner publications, such as the annual Muskoka Tourism Guide, Muskoka Tourism Map, PORTS Guide, “Explore” series magazines - Georgian Bay & North Channel, Trent Severn Waterway and Rideau Canal & pocket maps. We also promote our member businesses in our local publications such as The Gazette, The Coldwater Current, The Bulletin and more.
- Face to face networking opportunities such as Business After 5 networking events, and educational workshops to be launched in 2020.
- Annual Business Awards program, recognizing the outstanding achievements of local business and volunteers.